Thursday, January 08, 2009

Online at last

Well we all survived to see another year.

2009 bodes well. Not only did I survive my first semester of Law School but I also got out with a pair of B's. Not too shabby for being out of school for 8 1/2 years, working full time, and taking care of a home, wife, and 4 kids.

Now, to spend more time at home and be able to work on school work remotely eaiser, I shed my land line for a broadband. So, hopefully this will make a difference in the amount of time I have at home and be a factor in bumping those grades up to A's. But for this blog's sake, I may actually be able to contribute on a regular basis.

With that said, here's to the new year and technology! Here, Here!

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

Wow. Two posts in a year??? Herb, you need to pace yourself bro! Glad to hear all is well and that I have future legal representation for when I will (surely) need it! I kind of want to go back to school, but for what I have no idea. Plus, I don't know what I would want to do.

Herb said...

I know, it's impressive eh? To tell you the truth about law school, I'm purusing this route because I feel as though I've hit a ceiling with what I'm able to do with just an undergraduate degree. My expectation is that this degree and possibly a joint JD/MBA will open up other higher paying opportunities. But I'm finding mostly that this is an endurance challenge more than anything. I'm going to have to work for it.

Later.