Is anyone still reading this thing?
Well, if you are, you are more familiar with it than I am. Needless to say, I've been away from it for some time. I make no commitments this time around other than an attempt to add to it a bit more frequently than once every one to two years.
So, what gives? Why even revisit or even post anything new?
Well, at this point, I have to admit that I'm taking a break with a hint of procrastination.
For those of you that know me, we now have four amazing kids. Between them and work, it makes for a busy life. However, add in the element of going back to school in the evenings and well, time becomes more valuable...unless you're procrastinating really getting into studying for one of those exams. Yep, doing a little screwing around before pulling an a late nighter.
This fall, I enrolled at Cleveland Marshall College of Law. That's right, I'm in Law School now and am wrapping up the first semester. It's really been a lesson about getting my "legs" under myself and relearning how to learn. But it's also been a time management exercise.
Things otherwise are going well.
I'm going to get back into the study thing...one last exam for tomorrow and then I'm relieved from school for 4 weeks. (A nice break.) But one more hoop to jump through before then.
Perhaps later I'll drop a picture or two of the family.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw your comment on Eric's blog, and thought, "Hey, I wonder how Herb is doing?" Now I know! Good to hear you're doing well, even if you are busier than any one person should be :) Have a great Christmas with your family!
Post a Comment