Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All is well...frankly should I start this thing over from scratch?

“As you can tell, it has been a while since my last post….” A while???? Okay…almost ten months. Can you tell that I am not your typical dyed in the wool, blog address tattooed to my forehead contributor?

If you didn’t pick up on that then you really need help and you better read on.

To say that I’ve been a little preoccupied over the last several months is like saying does Woody’s girlfriend really manage a Flying J? That’s RIGHT…the two have no similarity whatsoever. You probably learned more about what’s been going on with me from reading Woody’s site than here…so I won’t bother you too much…here are the highlights.

been working my tail off at work…gotta pay the bills.
Wife had another baby…little girl by the name of Evelyn…
been working my tail off at work…gotta pay my gambling debts…er, the bills
sending my second kid off to pre-school

That’s the highlights.
So why now repost? Ahhhh…that is the question. I really don’t know other than it’s about time. I am going to work on updating this thing regularly. I don’t rightly know what the format will be…if there will be a format…or if it will be a stream of unconscious unending thought…so…I’ll post in another 8 months.

Later!

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

Welcome back Herb. I stopped checking this blog for a while. Glad I checked back. I can understand the 'no time' aspect of your life. Working and having three kids is more than a handful.

Herb said...

Thanks for reading! Nothing quite like publishing something in a vacuum.

I'm working on putting something out here at least once a week. We'll see.