Monday, December 12, 2005

License to Pro-create? APPROVED!!!

It has been some time since I last contributed to this site. I’m surprised that some of you haven’t removed your links and for that I would say thanks, but I’ll type it instead.

Thanks.

Needless to say, my story is no different from yours. I’ve been Reeeeally busy lately and haven’t had a moment to add to my own blog. Go figure. Life predominates over this form of self-indulgent expression.

Actually, I have been working hard with the powers that be to secure another license to pro-create once again. And yes, she said yes.

We are expecting our third little one come June 28th. Yea, us! We are very excited about this…we just haven’t realized the bills at this time. But that is okay.

In other news, I picked up some part-time work chauffeuring on the weekends. It pays well enough and I get to meet some interesting folks along the way. If you’ve read any of my comments on Woody’s blog, you would know that I’ve had the pleasure to drive the actual “Ghost Whisperer” (not Jennifer Love Hewitt) and more recently, Kevin Roye, brother to Orpheus Roye—Browns offensive lineman. Both of whom were just great people.

Who said you had to be a prick if you had a pile of cash?

Only a few other people who also thought their S#*T didn’t stink. (Psst, it does!)

Oh well, you take the good with the bad.

My congrats go to Amy and Johnny on their baby boy. And welcome to a new world of projectile peeing. Remember to cover the little gun up with a cloth when changing! It’s amazing what a little cool air will do. They’ll learn and probably fairly quickly.

That’s all I have for now. I have to get back to the proverbial grindstone. But then again you probably do as well.

Adios, fair muchachos and muchachas!

1 comment:

Eric Rhodes said...

GO Herb! You genetic jackhammer you.