Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This BLOG is not DEAD!!!

And you thought this was a “DEAD” page….

Not so, it LIVES!!!!

I need to apologize to my reader (I say reader because I am uncertain if anyone else is reading this). My focus has been work driven for the last week.

As you may know, my work has moved from creating responses to employer inquiries to full blown project management. I am in the midst of a large project focused around the development of a new product. Needless to say, this is time consuming and the “devil is in the details.”

I will tell you without boring you (too late) that I am not through with this “blogging thing”. I will put additional entries up in the near future.

In the meantime, I invite you to add comments to this page. I want to hear what’s going on with everyone and moreso know that others are interested enough to know what is going on in Herb’s world.

1 comment:

Woody! said...

They let you procreate and you're in charge of people?! Man, what kind of a world are we living in?